In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
She looks up from his face to the sky, musing aloud things that Sunjata definitely thinks are good ideas. No tide to be swept away on, but still the option for sand dunes and grasses to peek out over the front, to open the door and spy the rushing waves below. A place almost like where the lighthouse is, he thinks quietly to himself. A way to trail down the cliff side to the waiting beach below.

He leans into the touch that trails along his neck, muscles shifting there with a small smile that crosses his face. “I like that.” He rumbles quietly to her, shifting on the rock a bit more before she’s reaching for him and he rolls a small amount on the rock to embrace her — tail flapping against the rock with the movement.

He searches her gaze with a brighter smile this time. “I can pinch you if you want me to.” He jests, shifting a small amount to pull her over to him so he can lay a bit more comfortably with the fin. “But it’s real… Provided you still want to do it?” He trails off, gaze flitting from her to the sky, unsure if she’s too worried about the seriousness of it to want to go through with it.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-23-2020, 08:38 PM