In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
Her face buried into his neck, her lips along the tattooed compass, the assurance in the world that she did want this, that it was simply hard to believe. And honestly? It was, even for him, how fast he had come to care about her, to want nothing to happen to her, the protectiveness that had surrounded her when he’d gotten to know her. The thoughts that went through her mind. No longer was she quiet and afraid of looking at someone too close, not like that day at the river.

She’d come out of her shell, and he’s not sure if he’s had anything to do with it other than give her the attention she deserved. Still, it does spark some arrogance within him at being the best type of dream she could think of — despite the monster people thought he was, despite the blood on his hands increasing with every terrible decision. At least this wasn’t one of them.

He keeps her close, pressing his cheek against her head, locking his arms around her to keep her close as she comments about the lighthouse — a beautiful place with a shrine within it… Perhaps it was a perfect place after all. “I don’t think the Torchliners would care all that much.” He rumbles, amused are the thought. “It sounds like the perfect place, though.” He offers her. Perfect for a restart, a new attempt, for both of them.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-23-2020, 09:31 PM