In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
A hum leaves him as he considers her, where to place it. Far enough away from the ledge that the house wouldn’t fall in during a mudslide or a storm, far enough away from the lighthouse to not be trampled upon, a place you’d get to if there were a purpose — and he finds that its a nice and quaint idea. Something to call their own, theirs.

He never thought he’d feel the need to settle down, had actively avoided it with Phoebe… But perhaps because that was the idea of children and family that came after that, things he hadn’t wanted. He wanted to venture out, go to his boxing ring, go to his bar, come back beat up and bleeding to relax in a space of his own.

Her question distracts him from nodding along with her in agreement, the feeling of her lips and tongue at his neck grant a series of goosebumps along the skin as he contemplates it. “Green… Purple.” He says somewhat distractedly. His hands trailing along her spine and her sides, to the drying crop top of sorts she wears slipping his hand beneath it to continue their idle strokes.

What colors do you like?” He hums, turning his head toward her to brush his lips along her ear.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-24-2020, 12:23 AM