In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Her eyes was rather occupied, half closed in enjoyment over his mouth's journey over her neck. They missed much, noticed some things but left the questions about their origins for later conversations, for her imagination to play with... left him some secrets to keep, or offer up willingly, should he wish to speak of it. Her own skin was comparatively free from scars. A few scrapes on the knees, callouses on her hands from holding a pen, a butchers knife, a sheparding staff. Two small pinpricks on her wrist was all that remained of Nate's bite, and they would fade in time, a memory to be forgotten.

The only real marks on her were those Sunjata created, fading bruises on her skin that she had stopped trying to conceal. Maea did not even have holes in her ears, never thought to wear that kind of jewelry.

"My, and where would that be?" she teased back, eyes crinkling with her smile as she gazed up at him. "As I recall, you were able to lure quite a few kisses from me that time... They weren't enough?" Come to think of it, he had been very quick to decide he wanted to do more than chat overall... All after a short conversation over a meal, and some play with water. "How far.. would you have gone, if I hadn't said no?" she asked, her lavender dark eyes shuddering slightly as she watched his face, his eyes.

The river. It seemed she would always come back to it, never able to forget...
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 02:11 AM