In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
In all honesty, she wasn't sure what she wanted to hear. That he had wanted her? That he wouldn't have done anything else? He sat up, and Maea pushed herself up on her elbows to keep his face in view... and then sat up, when she found that he grew too distant from her, even like that. Slipping an arm around his back, she kissed his shoulder and leaned her head against it. Found that, really, his answer was the best he could really give. It confirmed what she had suspected, strengthened her conviction that it had been a good decision not to linger in the water with him... Maea allowed herself a small pat on her own back for that.

"I... did want you," she admitted. Almost shyly, actually blushing to say it aloud, let him know. "I couldn't really look at you... because I was afraid I would see something I liked. And when I did... it was really hard to walk away. If you hadn't backed when I asked you..." She trailed off, letting the silence speak for her. How different things would have been. Would they sit here now, if that day had ended differently?

Somehow, she didn't think so.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 03:04 AM