In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
She wraps an arm around him, kisses his shoulder and rests against it, and he leans into her touch a small amount – surprised that she doesn’t reprimand him for what he says because of the situation he’d been in then, like most would have. So instead, he sits quietly, letting her talk, a ghost of a smile crossing his face at the mention that she did want him – adding to that ego of his that had grown too large for too long before it came crumbling down.

But the mention of looking at him, of seeing things that she might have liked, causes him to nod quietly in agreement even if it didn’t make too much sense to him. At least… Not until she mentions that if he hadn’t backed away when she’d asked him to. His head turns to her then, looking down to where she sits curled up beside him, contemplating what things would have been like if he had been a man like that.

Consent is probably the thing I value most.” He answers to her, after a moment of consideration. “I’ve never wanted to be a man like those you hear, especially with my height and how imposing I can be.” He snorts to that but ultimately shakes his head, looking back out over the water and the waves as they lap against the rock they sit on. “It’s why I’m always somewhat tentative, unless it was like the other night with the wings.” A smirk curls along his face at that lovely memory.

But he can’t quite stop thinking about the fact that she was afraid to like him even, and after a few heartbeats he focuses on the pearls within the oyster at their side. “Was it because of me or because of the situation I was in?” He asks somewhat quietly, wondering if she had been afraid to look because it was him of all people… Or because he’d been married to Phoebe.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-24-2020, 03:21 AM