In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
He keeps his gaze on the water when she begins to speak, to tell him of her experiences – why she’d been wary. And for a moment, he recalls that day on the beach, the way she’d hesitated and he’d read the signs, backed off. A muscle feathers in his jaw, having always strived to not be like them. He’d seen them plenty of times in Korofi – it was part of the reason Lusea had learned to fight from a young age. And he sighs quietly, nodding as she strokes his back. “I’m sorry.” Because what else could he say? The past was the past.

But when it came to him, he squints against the sunlight, the ghost of a smile crossing his face before it’s gone when she tells him that he’s tall and she’s not. Fading when she tells him that she thought he’d be like that too, and he finally glances over to her with a stormy gaze. But he waits for her to finish her thoughts, to see the blush creep over her cheeks. “It is complicated.” He agrees, reaching up to run a hand through his hair before drawing his knees up to rest his arms atop them.

I told you I used to be an enforcer, right?” He asks, tilting his head toward her. “So, Korofi was hard and backwards and what not, but we still had rules in place for things like that… That happened to you. We enforced the punishment on those intensely, since we’re only allowed two children.” A dark raise of his brow to that. “So it’s always been something I’ve tried really hard to not give off, despite my size.” Another small crooked smile crosses his face in a fleeting moment.

He exhales, however, rolling his neck slightly to hear it pop before he focuses on the water again. “She got me in a bind, you know.” It’s a quiet rumble. “I agreed before I could set my terms, and when I tried to give them she denied them. It was her way. And I had already signed because I’d offered to do whatever I could to make her happy.” A muscle feathers in his jaw before he shakes his head. “Whatever, meant everything she wanted, the stipulations of her thoughts on marriage and not my own. And yet… I couldn’t say no, because I didn’t want the argument. I didn’t want her to be able to sit there and say I wouldn’t do anything for her when I had been trying to.

I’ve learned to be more careful with my words, I hope.” Under the impression that nearly everything is a binding contract – keeping it vague on his end in the hopes of not getting wrapped up in something.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-24-2020, 04:08 AM