In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
It was a confessional rock. Lonesome, the crown of a reef in the middle of the Arclight ocean. No one would be here again. The ocean would keep their secrets, just like the river had. For his honesty, his unwavering trust that she would keep them just as safe, Maea loved him all the more.

As always she listened to the end before reflecting, before offering her thoughts. Never criticizing or demanding that he change anything of what he was thinking, just offering her own view up for consideration.

"Perhaps... this is rather horrible of me," she mused, pulling a leg up to rest her chin against the knee. "But... I'm rather glad things turned out the way they did? Not only because I'm sitting here now thanks to all of it, but... I would have hated to see you trapped in that promise any longer. The things it did to you for just the few weeks it lasted... I'm afraid any longer would have destroyed you." She raised a hand to his hair, touched the back of his head and combed through his hair with soft fingers. Caring, affectionate. If he let her, she would pull him down to her, to wrap him into a hug, let his head rest against her shoulder.

"I'm also glad you don't think I've forced you into anything. And I promise," she said solemnly, with only the barest hint of a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth, "that I will never steal your cookies from you. At least not once you've licked them."
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 04:50 AM