In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
She smiles at him, and he offers her a small smile back as he listens. Soon enough, the analogy is running away, and it sparks a brighter smile from him, toothy and white in comparison. He makes a quiet show of thinking about how awful it might be, before he runs his tongue along his teeth, partially shifting those canines to a sharper point. “Mhm, well, it’s a good thing they look nice right now.” He teases her, smile ending in a small smirk.

But her confession occurs, and the smile falters, and he contemplates what it is that he needs – what he wants for the first time in what seems like… Well, ever. “You are.” He says at first, quick enough to keep her from wondering whether or not he’s finding her faults. Because he isn’t – and really, the only issues that lie between them are simply just things unsaid, having not been brought up yet. But he does notice her gaze as it flits to his scars, and his thumb strokes her chin gently from where it rests.

I don’t think I ask for much. I just want to be heard, thought of.” He muses for a moment, shifting a small amount to focus on her more fully. “I want someone who can fight for herself despite how much it’ll worry me when she does it.” He lists it off, giving her a knowing look with a small hidden smile. “Who can think for herself. Who won’t beg me for children or to stop being me because it better suits who she wants me to be.” Because changing the little things is hard enough, let alone changing all of him. “Someone who’ll support me when I want to do things that are important to me…

He tilts his head to her, blinking slowly to see if she connects the dots. He’s sure she does.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-24-2020, 05:24 AM