In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
He accommodated her quiet request and wrapped her up within his embrace, arms and legs and all. Maea was very glad for once that she was so short, because she fit very snugly against his chest, slight enough of built that she easily fit beneath his chin. He was warm, and she sighed contentedly in his grip, very pleasantly tight as she listed off her important things. Sunjata's comment on Amalia did not surprise her, really, considering the circumstances of their last encounter, and she stroked his arm soothingly, understanding. Perhaps, as Amun said, there were some people you just weren't meant to get along with.

As she finished however, and Sunjata spoke up, Maea stilled in his arms. Did not turn or pull away... but there was a surprised hitch to her breath when he revealed he had already taken a stance on the matter. Was helping the Ascended already.

It... took some thinking to get used to. But was she really surprised? "So... that's why you wanted more information on Halo," she mused, mind working quickly to piece together clues given during their conversations in the past. Maea reached for his arms, to pull them back around herself; actually not as upset as she could have been. Would have been, had she not already been half convinced by her adopted brother. "To find the portal... only, the Ascended found it quickly enough anyway. And now... Who are you in contact with?"

Continuing to think, to consider, she recalled the way he had read her note, without saying anything. How he had listened to the vision, heard her concerns... "Do you think I'm wrong, to worry about this? About the consequences... when we really don't know the reasons why she was locked up?" she asked him, voice unusually small.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 08:03 AM