In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
All of the portals. And Wessex. Maea couldn't help the small grimace from crossing her face at the mention of the name, and wasn't sure if he would pick up on it or not. Her silence, the lack of comment, was perhaps loud enough in itself to suggest the Wraith did not thrill her.

"Has anyone thought to ask?" she countered, and touched his wrist to show she wasn't intending to argue, just offer her thoughts. Using the same answer as the first time they spoke of portals, when she had suggested finding out more of the storms, to find an alternative. Now they knew it wouldn't be an option... but that did not really excuse this forging ahead without at least trying to find answers to these questions.

"I just... can't imagine that the Old Gods would do something so drastic, of such dire consequences, without very good reason. They even locked their Herolds in with us, to ensure the barrier stayed up. It didn't work in the end, but...

"Don't you find it unsettling? Three hundred years and thousands of lives... and they thought it a reasonable price to pay. I can't help but think that the threat she posed must have been a risk to all of Caido, for them to do such a thing. Not just one, but all the Three."

She shook her head, unsure how to phrase herself better. "I do agree, wholeheartedly, that being caged back up again is not an option. I don't want that either. I want to see the world, too, Sunjata, I just don't think it should be opened up to her without asking more questions. From all of them."
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 08:24 AM