In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
It was a great relief to know they could talk about this without any tempers rising. At the heart of the matter, they did agree; they wanted out, wanted the world to be open and free for them to see and live in. Maea was simply more cautious, more prone to ask questions, perhaps because of her own role in this whole situation... one she realized she had not told Sunjata about. His squeeze was gratefully accepted, and she listened carefully to what he told about Safrin and the shrine, of The Voice's interference.

"I suppose we shouldn't be surprised, since she had access to the Temple shrine before," Maea mused. "I do think you might get more from Safrin than you might think however... if she is as adverse to The Voice as I'm guessing?" She twisted her head around, to see his expression. Check if her guess that the shudder had not been a pleasant one. "Angry people like to vent their grievances... perhaps angry gods are not so very different. Why don't you try? I can ask Ludo, and check with Jigano if there are any records not yet uncovered... I might not be a guild member, but I'm still a Loreseeker. I've no doubt he will help find out as much as possible."

Stroking his wrist with her thumb, Maea considered the question about other deities. Tried to recall what she knew, anything she had heard. "There is one... It's a lesser god, in Halo. I think it's called... Eirachi? But I don't know anything about it. I could ask Loren to see if he can find out more, as he's got access to Neron."

Taking a deep breath, Maea tried to shift her focus away from the list of tasks mounting up before her, to hone back on a missing detail her lover might want to know about.

"I guess... it's my time to make a confession now. I... the reason I'm so concerned about all of this, is because... I helped set The Voice free. I was part of the groups that entered the Spire, and brought the Barrier down." It was her turn to look up, waiting for a reaction. Not sure what he would think of this.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 08:49 AM