In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
That is true.” He rumbles a small amount unhelpfully, filtering it away for later for when he gets to a shrine and hopefully gets to see his goddess. Hopefully she wouldn’t bite his head off, but regardless he figures it’s at least worth a try — a shot or a chance to find out more. And if Safrin denied his attempts to hear about it? Well, at least he had tried. But she turns and he continues to look ahead, holding her close, some small amount of tension to his jaw.

But then he questions her on whether or not she knows or the other gods, and she strokes his scarred wrist. Glancing down to her, his free arm gives her a light squeeze to him. “She’s the goddess of Deepfrost.” He explains. “I was told she’s the ‘wild card’ deity.” A brow lifts wondering what she might think of the information. “I guess there’s gods for the seasons as well but they’ve been mostly forgotten.

And Wessex had met it.

But she begins to draw in a deep breath, begins to explain that she has confessions too, and he watches her from whatever part of her he can see. And to be honest? It’s so far from what he expects he chuckles quietly, a reverberating sound that she’ll feel course through his chest. “Did you really?” He asks, voice dropping lower in his surprise. “What was it like?
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-24-2020, 05:21 PM