In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
He considers her words, palms up as he lets his fingers run over unmarred skin as she traces his own. “Wouldn't that be wonderful.” He says with a small half smile. He’d only spent one LongNight here and he didn’t want to ever have to experience it again. “Speaking or LongNight… It seems like the Greatwood didn’t have any of the monsters we did. I’d like to spend LongNight here instead of the Grounds this coming year… See if it’s true.” And if it is, to not have to worry about it at all.

Perhaps with her experiences, too, they could simply just remain hidden away.

But he focuses on her when she talks of the Core and the Voice, of the barrier falling. And when she shivers, he tightens his arms around her and buries his face into her neck and shoulder, chin resting along the top of her collarbone. “I arrived a few weeks after that.” He says quietly. “I went and saw the scar for myself when I learned about it.” Another gentle squeeze. “I’m glad you made it out, though.” He says softly, pressing a kiss to the column of her neck.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-24-2020, 08:08 PM