In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
In his tightening grip, the girl relaxed again, sighing softly as he buried his face into her shoulder, lips finding her neck to kiss it. Leaning her head back against his shoulder, Maea closed her eyes, humming in agreement. "So am I," she murmured, with dry amusement. A few weeks after... He never experienced the barrier then. Never knew what a cage it was...

"You must have showed up just when I took ill again," she mused. "That's why I never saw you..." How different would things have been if she never disappeared? If she was there to see him with Lusea, with Phoebe, seen the mess he made with her own eyes... would she still love him now?

Pointless speculations.

"A LongNight without monsters... sounds impossible," she admitted. "I can't even imagine it. Jigano said... they're really Ascended?" But the provost had not delved into the topic, and she had been too overwhelmed by a barrage of information to ask more.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 08:19 PM