In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
He listens to her musings, smiling softly against the softness of her skin. “I spent a lot of time in the Oasis.” A deep rumble to that, as if it explained everything. “Other than that I was usually either at the Advocates or the Clinic. Then I was blighted, so.” He resists the urge to rub at the scar Phoebe had given him when she was too far into her blight. “Id say you didn’t miss out on much, but…” He trails off, a warm breath caressing the side of her neck.

The mention of LongNight, however, has his smile faltering a small amount though he continues to press soft kisses to her neck. “I haven’t heard too much on it. I know that they don’t have heartbeats.” His lips twitch slightly at the thought. “We reinforced the Temple with sensors that would only open if a heartbeat was sensed… But the monsters took someone out there, used him to open it and killed him tossing him inside with us.” He shivers lightly with the thought.

I tossed the body outside but the monsters had already gotten in. That’s when Lusea and I helped Loren burn down the Rathskeller.” He pauses, recalling what happened after that and buries his face into her neck a bit further with a quiet sigh.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-24-2020, 08:33 PM