In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
That you were.” He agrees softly, but then he’s explaining the adventures of LongNight, of burning down the Rathskeller, why he felt it necessary to make the VlamVloed. Atoning for burning down a place of gathering for so many Naturals? By Outlander bands nonetheless? Perhaps. Perhaps he just wanted to give people something back. It’s hard to say.

His head reluctantly lifts from her neck as she turns to look at him with her surprise. “We got the monsters out.” He says softly. The Temple had survived, even if the Monster Hunter’s Guild had not. But Maea’s squeezing his hands with her own, and he reaches for hers to squeeze them back. “I got really drunk and went out again a couple days later, went to check on the Luxere.” He snorts, one of his less finer moments.

Loren found me and we got into a small spat but… Doesn’t matter much anymore.” He says softly, shrugging his shoulders as he presses his torso a small amount more toward her to offer more of his warmth.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-24-2020, 09:32 PM