In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
There was no time to wait, not as the man reaches the edge of the rock and dives in, shifting to his orca shift — there were more than he anticipated, but he did know to expect the unexpected. He does, however, expect them to turn their attention to him — the break in the water, a meal perhaps.

But then the bites happen, and he flips his tail unhappily as he thrashes within the water, a few more and he hisses mentally against the pain, the flush of saltwater hitting bleeding wounds. And so he tries a different tactic.

He tries to break free and dive down, hoping that the blood that seeps from him might distract them to follow him. Rolling within the water, he aims to spin quickly and propel himself up toward the cluster of sharks, fins shifting into claws of his panther form that aim to tear and maim, maw parting in the hopes of latching onto one and crushing down.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-24-2020, 11:33 PM