In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Maea watched in horror as the white foam became tinged with pink, then scarlet as the struggle continued. She couldn't see anything, had no idea who was injured, if it was Sunjata or the sharks.

His attempt to draw them deeper down succeeded. In a great swarm the sharks were after him, following the trail of blood down to its source. Two were close on his heels fin and tried to snap at the wounded tail again. But as he turned in the water and spun upwards, they were suddenly in the reach of his now-clawed pectoral fins, and more blood flowed out as deep gouges were cut into their thick hides. Sunjata's maw closed around the middle of one of the sharks when it tried to turn and flee, his teeth digging deep into its muscled body, taking a great big chunk out of its side.

But the water was scarlet now, and more sharks were drawn in from all around the area, attracted to the carnage and the promise of a free meal, regardless of who came out of this alive. Dark shapes were everywhere, surrounding the rocky ledge where Maea stood... and those that weren't watching the orca, waiting for an opportunity to attack, had begun to make passes around the top of the reef where the pale woman stood.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 11:44 PM