In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
He reaches, tugging for that connection to the griffin, but she’s gone too far out of range. And he hisses against it as he hears Maea’s reply. He would be alright, he knew this too — because he’d be damned if he let sharks be the end of him after everything. How shitty of a way to go. Still, he’s somewhat there enough to recover a decent amount of his breath, closing his eyes as Maea takes some fresh water and runs it across his wounds, causing him to hum a low and deep sound of his uncomfort with it.

She says it was exciting, and he murmurs some quiet agreement, lifting his bloodied hand to pinch the bridge of his nose, squinting against the light as she touches his hair, runs her hands through it. He offers her a weak smirk in response. “I wasn’t going to leave you there.” He says quietly, trying not to shift too much, but still the blood continues to seep into the bandages she’s applied. A huff leaves him then as he tilts his head back and closes his eyes, hand tinged red seeking out her arm to squeeze it gently.

Is now a bad time to see if you had time to grab the pearls?
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-25-2020, 02:35 AM