In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Blood kept flowing, staining the bandages a dark red, and Maea watched it with worried eyes. Knew they couldn't stay much longer. Not here in the sun at least, where the heat and the sharp light would make him feel worse once thirst set in.

"Of course you wouldn't," she agreed, leaning down to kiss his forehead. "And I wasn't going to let you handle all of them on your own." She just hoped she had done more good than harm by leaping into the water like that... Maea thought she had taken out a few of the sharks with her ice at least, but wasn't sure. It had been too chaotic.

He asked about the pearls then, and she had to smile at him, despite everything. "Don't worry, I've got your treasure." Blood-stained fingers reached down the front of her shirt, and pulled the shell from her clevage - modest as it was - to let him see she was telling the truth. The pearls were quite safe within the shell, and Maea soon put them back, and reached her hands for Sunjata.

"We are going to have to move," she told him, with quiet determination that tolerated no protests. "There is shade only a little ways off, and once you're there, I can look around a bit more for something to help us. Can you stand at all, if I help you?" There was no way she would be able to move him on her own. He was far too big for that, even if she used telekinetics to help.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 02:48 AM