In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
Hmm.” He manages to reply to her comment of not letting him handle them on his own as she kisses his forehead. But still, it had been reckless, even with the ice she held at her fingertips, ice he craved as the sun warmed his already throbbing skin and wounds. But he peeks at her with his question, squinting against the light with his weakened smirk, watching as she pulls the shell with the pearls out.

Good.” A quiet answer, a widening of his smirk, if only for a second before she comments that they have to move. He knows this, but regrets it all the same. There’s no room for arguing with her on it, so he nods to her instead with a small shift, a clench of his jaw.

He exhales a long and slow breath, bloodstained hands finding the sand beneath him as he tries to push himself from it. His knees bend and he can’t help the Korofi curse that slips his lips again. His hand trembles but he manages to stand — albeit, wobbly, trying to focus what he can on evading the pain of his leg, trying to focus his weight on the other leg, but even still the pressure shifts the muscles in his back, along one of the worse wounds, and he reaches for her as some sort it pillar to hold onto to catch his balance again while the waves of sharp searing pain course through him.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-25-2020, 02:58 AM