In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
Oh, but it wasn’t just nothing. He knew it, she knew it, but he was in no state to demand she stay while he continues to try and get a hold of Haai. Her kisses to his lips are soft and delicate, and he tries to tell her that he’ll be fine — but he’s not totally sure. He’s lost a lot of blood after all. And so he leans his head back against the tree again when she makes a move to leave. “Ek is lief vir jou ook.” He manages as she departs.

He doesn’t know how long it has been, lids growing heavy despite the incessant heat, the way his wounds pulse against the pain and swelling. But he does rise himself enough to lift his head and inspect the wounds, the blood that drips from his back and his stomach, that seep freely from his legs despite their attempts at clotting. He thinks that they have, after a few minutes go by. But he knows the moment he goes to move again, they’ll open, bleeding him out even further.

Eventually, he rests his head back against the tree, pulsing for Haai again and again until he eventually passes out — and when Maea finds him on the beach, she’ll find him where she left him. But with a griffin propped against his other side, her large head resting on his thigh, wings spread and teeth bared before she recognizes the woman who approaches.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-25-2020, 03:52 AM