In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Her hands were there too, gentle but firm on his shoulders to keep him from rising. "Easy," she told him, calm as she could manage. Tried to smile back at him, though it came out weak and shaky. "You've been patched up, but not much else. It's fishing village. Not far from the beach... They had a healer, but... not a very good one."

Looking around the room, she took in the rickety walls, dirty rush mats on the floors, the nets hanging from the walls... It was easy to see why he might be wondering. Maea looked at Haai, met the wolf's green eyes... the stare felt accusatory, and she soon averted her gaze again. Thought, that it wasn't wrong.

"How are you feeling?" Pale fingers sought his hand, her eyes worried, a little haunted, for all that her expression was calm. Almost distant, in her attempts to be strong for him.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 05:47 AM