In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
”Easy”, she tells him, and he listens to both her and Haai and his body as they all tell him to remain down. It feels… Strange, to remain the way he does, but his fingers leave Haai’s fur to ghost over the bandages covering his torso, shoulders, feels them rub against his legs. He exhales quietly, seeking out her gaze as she, too, looks around the room. He’s not sure what to say – aside from the fact that he’d blacked out, more than likely, from the blood loss. Something he unfortunately was very familiar with.

He swallows hard through a parched throat, shifts his arm a small amount as Haai bears her teeth at him, and he rolls his eyes. “Kalmeer.” He tells her, a hint of as much demand as he can muster in his voice that quells the griffin enough and she calms, splaying an arm across his shoulder to flick a wing tip at his face.

His gaze finds Maea next, feeling her seek for his hand and he laces his fingers with hers, focusing and noticing the haunted look of her gaze. “Better.” He replies, before his groggy mind catches up and his brows lift slightly. “How is your leg?” He asks, gaze flickering toward what he could see. His own hurt nonexistent in the attempts to find out how her bite had healed, if it had at all.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-25-2020, 05:58 AM