In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Maea did not respond right away. Just helped him drink, then produced another blanket and spread it over him, when she felt how cold his skin was. Clammy, not at all hot and soothing like before.

"It's... not just your blood loss," she said quietly, when he was settled back down. "They were worried about your knee.. the one that got bit. We might... have to take you to Loren, if it's to heal correctly." Licking her lips, Maea finally spared herself some water. Hadn't touched it before, unconcerned with herself while he remained unconscious. "The rest... is just to make sure you don't walk too much on it."

There were the other wounds as well... deeper than she'd realized. For any stronger healer it would have been nothing, taken no effort, but this elder... were barely proficient at the base level. Had exhausted himself just to keep them both alive.

The girl pulled her knees up to her chest. Gingerly, grimacing when the motion pulled at the wound. Looked away, down at her feet.

"I'm sorry."
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 06:35 AM