In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
He focuses on her as she refuses to meet his gaze, and something about that upsets him more than it should. The fact that she could think he was upset with her about the circumstances. No. The mention that she was the one that wanted to go this far, that if it wasn’t for her – and perhaps he’s delirious and still recovering, but it’s like he’s looking into a mirror. He tears his gaze away from her to look back at the wall, exhaling a small sigh from a breath he hadn’t realized he’d been holding.

I wanted to.” He tells her, as if it makes all the difference. It doesn’t, and he knows this, because that’s exactly how he thinks too. It’s like asking Peter and Adam to come help hunt for a dragon to bring to a shrine. It’s like how he’d broken down in that tub with her, covered in that cannibals blood, and telling her that it had been his stupid idea to do it in the first place. Which… It had been, but that wasn’t the point.

It’s not your fault I got hurt.” He manages to grind out, focusing on one of the lines in the wall and the ceiling, as if it held all the answers in the world he could find. “I was being reckless, which if you remember, was right after I promised you I wouldn’t be.” It was a coincidence that things had happened so poorly. It was both their faults and neither of them at the same time. But he can’t shift enough to reach for her to pull her in, to tell her that it was okay – nor did he think he could with the state of his spine and back, his stomach and legs.

Perhaps that annoys him more, flickers that temper of his that he’s held so tightly close, so well under wraps.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-25-2020, 06:59 AM