In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
He makes her flinch, makes her retreat – he can see the dimming. And he tears his gaze from her to stare back up at the ceiling – doing exactly what he’d tried so hard to keep on a leash – a short one, to reign it in when he could. But here? With all the news of not being able to leave, of maybe not being able to walk right again? He wonders quietly how Amalia managed to do it and still be so kind to him when he’d met her.

If only. If only.

He manages to slip his hand out from under Haai, to try and rest it gently along the top of her knee. “I didn’t mean to.” He says softly this time, swallowing down that burst of a volatile temper – one that Melita showed many a time – and he closes his eyes tight. “It just –” He stumbles over the words, shaking his head slightly. “I didn’t mean it.” He didn’t mean to snap at her, didn’t mean to be short. Didn't mean to make her question herself that way.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-25-2020, 07:53 AM