In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
She smiled against his lips, cattily smug and pleased with his comment. Perhaps she was that much a woman at least... more than happy to hear to what lengths someone would go to have her. Gold star, fishboy.

His words about the healing brought Maea the same mixed feelings as before though, and she settled onto his shoulder, eyes closing to the feeling of his fingers brushing away strands of white hair from her face. "On the one hand, I think it's silly to drag out someone's pain and suffering just for the sake of it," she mused. "Because it doesn't make anyone happy. Not you, nor the people who love you. But..." She chewed on it, tried to find the words to describe her recent realizations. "Perhaps... the pain can be a lesson too. One that doesn't really... hit home unless you have to suffer the consequences of your actions."

She thought of her challenge with Loren. How she'd been soundly beaten, crushed even, but also dealt grievous inuries to him... and then he had healed both of them right back up again. Had she really learned anything from it? Other than the idiotic danger of a notion that she could always go all out and there would be no lasting damage done to anyone?

"I guess... you're learning the consequences of jumping into a shiver of sharks all on your own, today" she summarized, rather dryly. "And I'm learning the dangers of being overconfident, thinking I can save anyone at any time, just because I've come into some power..."
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 10:01 PM