In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
She cooed softly at him, her fingers delving deeper into his hair. Gently parting the strands that had tangled together, dragging her fingernails over his scalp. Careful not to tug, but consistent, persistent. "I can wait," Maea assured him. Shifted herself up higher, so that he could rest on her shoulder if he wanted, instead of the poor excuse for a pillow. Still with his arm around her, just... reversing the roles a bit, of who was offering comfort to whom.

"I'll ask the healer tomorrow if he can't look at you again," she offered. "The knee at the very least... So you don't have to stay cooped up here while recovering." For now though, a good night's rest might do more good. And a proper breakfast... as they hadn't eaten more than clams since this morning.

There was the matter of exactly where they were too... and how to get back. But those were concerns for a later time. "Try to sleep some more, if you can." Leaning in, she kissed his forehead. "We're safe, and I'm not going anywhere."
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-26-2020, 12:54 AM