In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
It did not take long before he was asleep, and her hands stilled in his hair when the breaths turned slow and even. Maea tried to settle as well, but sleep did not come as easy for her. Between the hunger and her throbbing leg, it was hard to settle. Hard to drift off too, when the hurt from his rough tone still sat there in her chest. She just couldn't seem to let it go, even though she really wanted to.

She had at least begun to doze when Sunjata shifted in his sleep. Turned over to his back, the peace gone from his face. Her own nightmares rarely surfaced when he was there, staved off by his warm presence, but she'd had enough of them to recognize what she saw. What he was going through. Weary and wanting to sleep herself, the girl wasn't sure what to do. Wake him up? But no, someone once told her it was bad to wake people in nightmares.

So she just tightened her grip on him, a hand reaching up to touch his hair again. Offering what quiet comfort she could, hoping it would get through, somehow.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-26-2020, 01:47 AM