In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
She touches his hair, and it causes him to flinch, head shaking with more panting breaths. Sweat beads over his skin, and he feels surprisingly cold throughout it all, arms trembling — though whether it’s from pain or his dream is hard to discern. Regardless, it’s clear that whatever is going on in his dream isn’t good.

No.” A rumble through clenched teeth. “You won’t do it… Value the line too much… I loved her but it doesn’t matter, because none of it matters...” He trails off, parts slipping into Korofi, in a deep rumbling dance between the two of them, tears slipping from eyes that had been shut so tight. “I’m not like you.” a few seconds later it silence and a hushed hitch of his breath, and it’s enough to jar him awake, to push himself up despite the screaming of his back — the way the fierceness of the way he moved had caused the bandages to tinge red again, and he draws himself into him, not realizing where he was, who was with him, head in his hands.

He’s still not quite entirely there, seeing it play out behind his lids, fingers curling into his hair and horns and fur sprouting along his skin as he tries to catch his breath, body flexing against the bandages in the rampant attempt.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-26-2020, 02:26 AM