In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
The tone he used, the anguish and rage, it was so difficult to listen to. Maea wished she knew what he was dreaming of. Glad she couldn't see what he saw, if it evoked these kinds of feelings. His tales from the past did give her an inkling though. Because the only two people he had ever backed away from, ever bowed to, had been his father, and Phoebe. And when he switched to Korofi, when his languages blended and became an unintelligeble mess, Maea thought she understood.

Still she held him, even as the thrashing became worse. Wiped the tears from his cheeks, and recalled the only other time he'd cried in front of her, that awful night in Halo when everything went to hell.

Then, quite suddenly, he bolted up, sat and seemed quite awake. Maea rose more slowly, pushed herself up to sit beside him. "Sunjata?" Her voice was quiet, cautious... so full of pity for whatever terrors he had seen. Very carefully she tried to drape an arm around him, stomach clenching as the scent of fresh blood filled the air.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-26-2020, 02:33 AM