In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
She drapes her arm over him and the muscles twitch, he flinches somewhat instinctively, still not quite there enough but awake enough to make more fully formed sentences even if the dream still seemed to rampage along his mind, in his lungs, in the way the wounds open again and spark a searing pain through his back. She says his name, and his head hangs a bit more between his hands until they cover his pierced ears.

You wanted her gone so I could marry Adelheid.” He says through an incredibly rough voice, fingers curling into his hair. “Pretending like none of it happened when it did.” And it had happened for years, a stain you couldn’t simply wipe away and pretend didn’t exist. “It did happen...” He hisses, the pain of his wounds both emotionally and physically causing more tears to slip from his cheeks.

And after a moment, a few long heaves of trying to capture his breath, he opens his eyes and scans the front of the room — realizing where he was, hands uncurling from his hair and face but his fingers tremble. He has not heard Maea, but there’s tension and relief with the sight of the room he finds himself in, with the feathers that sprout down the entirety of his arms, the soft shadow of horns peeking against the wall.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-26-2020, 02:53 AM