In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
He doesn’t realize, doesn’t notice, even when he wakes fully — the pain of his back distracting from the space she’s placed hers around him. And he heaves another breath, unable to place a mask of perfectly fine on when he realized he’s woken her. Her voice reaches him and he shudders slightly, running a hand through his hair, fingers snagging on the horns there.

He wants to tell her yes, but he can’t. And he’s too tired, in too much pain to try and pretend. So he lowers his head again, wipes away his tears, sniffles a small amount as he tries to recover. And in the end? All he can do is be honest with her, like he has been, like he’s always strived to be.

Is he okay? “No.” He says through a raw voice, hands lowering to his neck to rub against the scar there.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-26-2020, 03:14 AM