In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
"Alright. Take it slow." Maea moved out of the cot to give him more room to maneuver. Didn't leave him, but knew she couldn't help here. Only offer what small support she could, and be there.

Gods, he was strong. The pain must be unbearable, and yet he pushed through it to move anyway. How anyone could look down on this man was beyond her. How could they see only his mistakes and fail to realize what kind of burdens he bore, what terrors he had faced, and how much it took from him to just keep trying?

She looked away for only the briefest of moments, reached for the supplies the healer had left behind in case something like this happened. Fresh bandages, a tea to make him sleep, a salve she had been told would stop bleeding... all placed in a basket that she hastily pulled over. Ready to assist her lover if he decided that it was too painful to lie this way. Or any way.

Ah, it hurt in her to see his struggle. And her own leg wasn't even that bad.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-26-2020, 06:59 AM