In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
He listens to her, rubbing his forehead along his forearm, debating the pros and cons. Pros being that he’d likely be able to fall asleep, not have any nightmares, perhaps sleep soundly with it. Cons being irrational fears, such as if the shack began to burn and he couldn’t get up in time to get her out. Irrational, and yet Sunjata couldn’t say he’d never experienced terrible wake up calls such as that.

So he focuses on her, watching as she offers the jar to him and he releases the tension in his jaw a small amount to give it a sniff. It smells different than what he’s used to, and he lifts his head a small amount to run a hand through his hair, messing with the wind curled tresses, before his hand rests on one of his horns and wraps around it. “Okay.” He agrees quietly, trusting her.

If you think it’s okay, I’ll drink it.” He tilts his head again, gaze seeking her out. That if she thought it was safe, then he would. To try and get some sleep, to not interrupt her sleep any more than he has. He’s quiet for a long moment, before he runs a tongue along his teeth, feeling the sore muscles of his jaw from clenching and grinding, wondering if she’s noticed that he has a tendency of doing that in his sleep.

So in an effort to try and create a distracting conversation, he rests his head along his forearm again. “Do I wake you up when I sleep usually?” A small crooked smile crossing his face, wondering what other ways he might have impacted her sleep. Snoring, tossing and turning, teeth grinding. He’s curious, and it might distract her enough too.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-26-2020, 08:58 AM