In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
If she was tired, it only showed in the dark circles under her eyes. She was used to hard work and late hours, to rise early and sleep very little, if at all. And unlike him, she was not as wrecked by pain, which made it easier to keep her mood up. Keep her temper in check. The hunger was a slightly bigger issue, but that too could be set aside; she'd been worse off. The Hollowed Ground Naturals were a hardy lot, and in times like these, it showed through. Maea just sucked it up and kept grinding on until there was nothing left in her.

He met her gaze, gave his approval, and she nodded as reassuringly as she could. "Thank you for trusting me," she said, grateful. Realized it might cost him a great deal to do so, after last time someone offered him 'tea'.

She began to prepare the tea. Added three spoons of it to a cup and poured water onto it, then heated the water with her magic until it was brought to a boil. All according to instructions given - except perhaps the use of magic. Letting it steep and cool, she held the mug in her hands and considered Sunjata's question, breathing in the fragrance of herbs that began to fill the hut.

"Not usually, no," she mused, thinking back to the nights they'd spent together so far. "A few times I've been elbowed in the face, until I learned to stay close," she teased. "You snore when you've been drinking a lot, though... and sometimes you talk in your sleep." Her smile flagged somewhat. It had never been this obvious before. Not enough to wake her, just.. mumbles. "But for the most part, I sleep well. Never seem to have any nightmares when I'm with you."

Raising the cup to her lips, she blew on it. Tested the tea against her lips, but found it too hot to drink still. They'd have to wait a bit longer.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-26-2020, 09:14 AM