In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
Mmm.” He manages, a quiet agreement – or was it relief? That she couldn’t understand what it was he was saying? He’s not sure, but she strokes his hair again and tells him that he was angry tonight. His exhausted gaze flickers along her face, wondering if he’d frightened her with it like he had before. “Did I scare you?” A quieter question, much similar to her soon to be confession. That somehow it was harder to say than the idea that he loved her.

Perhaps because sometimes there wasn’t any coming back from a ledge you jump off of. But he suggests he could be her dreamcatcher, and she tells him that she feels safe with him, and he nods. Even if he couldn’t be that pillar of safety right now. He has to think about it, to realize what had gotten him in this situation, and it was the fact that he’d saved her – when she’d been surrounded by the sharks on the reef and he’d dove straight in.

He’d saved her. And sometimes there were consequences for that. This was one of them – but it wouldn’t kill him.

So he reaches out with his own hand, slipping it off the edge of the bed to reach for her cheek and neck, stroking a calloused thumb along her jaw bone. “I’m glad… That you feel safe with me.” He has to stop himself from saying ‘felt’ just in case things had changed. But… She was still here, and that was good enough for him.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-26-2020, 09:46 AM