In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
He watches her set the cup on the floor, gaze shadowed and dark as she turns to him fully. Her arms cross on the bed, chin resting atop it, and he scans her face only to find the seriousness that sits within it. But he’d been honest, he knows how he can be, and he knows that it can be too much – too overwhelming, too overbearing. Suffocating. The Flood, after all.

His hand wraps around the bottom beam of the cot as he looks to her, jaw clenching as she speaks that she wants to face it, brave the storm, and he thinks that she’s lost it. That she can say it all she wants but when the time comes and it happens, it won’t be the same. She won’t think that. But the comment of her not deserving to have him? Ha, if anything he’s got far more baggage of trouble and bad choices. He’s lucky to have her, to have her accept his shadows and all of it.

She tells him that she’ll even fight him to keep him if it came down to it, and smiles like she truly believes she can. And part of him hopes that she can, hopes that there’s steel in her bones for when he inevitably slips, and with it… Perhaps, perhaps she’s right. That she could handle it, with the steel in her gaze that reflects the mask of his own. Years and years of practice and holding onto the leash of it tightly to keep it from slipping.

His hand lifts then, to tuck her white strands of hair behind her ear, even as tangled and knotted as they were. “Alright.” He says quietly, slowly, taking a deep breath – as deep as he can without the sharpness of pain cutting into his back. “I’ll hold you to it, then.” Another quietly weak smile granted, an attempt at humor again.

The only one that had the temper and words to match had been Lusea. He wonders if Maea can wield as much venom as she had.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-26-2020, 07:34 PM