In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Triumph flashed in her eyes as he gave in, and softened just as quickly when his fingers brushed her hair back. Leaning into the touch, Maea wondered what kind of deal she'd just made... Somehow, it felt like she had let go of the last safety rope. Set herself completely adrift on his sea, with nothing left to fall back on, should the storms begin to rage. This was what she wanted, right? What she needed, what she had to do, to be happy. Right?

"I won't let you down," she quipped back, cutting through her own doubts before they could show in her eyes. "That said, I'm only going to fight you if you pick one with me. If you're angry at anyone else, have at them." There were only so many battles she could face and hope to come out of alive, after all.

She leaned in to kiss his forehead, then turned back to the mug. This time, the contents had cooled enough not to be scalding. Maea offered it to Sunjata. "Here. Try to drink all of it, if you can. It will taste horrible, but it's good for you." Again, there was conviction in her, deeply rooted belief that this concoction would indeed work.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-26-2020, 07:45 PM