In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
She tells him she won’t let him down, and he snorts to it – settling and watching her as she says she’ll only fight back if he picks one with her. And he nods to that, understands, and wonders when he’ll slip and start that fight. “I told you that I end up pushing people away.” He begins with a quiet sigh, gaze drifting from her though his fingers remain on her skin briefly. “If I get like that, I’ll get over it. Just don’t leave… At least not permanently, please.” There seems to be an unspoken gleam to his eye that says ’provided I don’t majorly fuck up’.

She leans in and kisses his forehead before focusing on the mug again, lifting it to him to offer the contents. And he wonders, how in this position he’ll be able to drink it. After a moments consideration, he nods – bracing his forearms on the cot and pushing himself upward again with another few Korofi curses slurred under his voice. He pushes a bit more, wincing against the movement. “Bliksem!” A hiss, before he manages to settle enough.

He reaches for the cup, eyes it almost warily, the smell alone is enough to ward him off of it. But if it helps… Well, he tries to cut off his senses. He tries to pretend its like the alcohol of Halo, or medicine back home, trying to get into the mental mindset of swallowing it all in one go and not having to deal with it again after that. He inhales deeply, shoots her a glance as if to say ‘here goes nothing’, and lifts the cup to his lips and drinks it all down as if it were a shot of alcohol.

He still winces as he lowers the cup, face crunching up with the distaste of it.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-26-2020, 07:59 PM