In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
She thought to argue with him there. Say she wouldn't, make more promises, more vows that she wouldn't leave him at all... but thought better of it. Sunjata did not seem in the right mindset to hear it, and to be perfectly honest... perhaps Maea might find one day that walking away would be the only solution. Even if only temporarily. Even if to let him see how serious she was. Here, today, right now, it seemed impossible that she might ever be pushed to that point. But it was a back door that perhaps should not be locked just yet.

So she nodded, touched his lips with two fingers, and then her own, before bringing them back to his, in an odd little gesture that seemed oddly reverent. "It's a bargain," she said softly, leaning in to plant that kiss to his forehead.

Then... there was the medicine. The tea. The awful, stomach-churning brew that smelled like hell and tasted even worse. "There's a brave man, if I ever saw one," she murmured in loving awe as Sunjata downed the whole thing. When he grimaced and looked about ready to pass from the taste alone, Maea leaned in again to kiss his lips, offer what solace she could. Or at least share in his misery - it did taste awful.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-26-2020, 08:10 PM