In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
It wasn’t a promise of never leaving… Just not during that time. Not during the time where he’d be hurting the most, trying to push her away. He never wants to be successful, wants to have the ability to clear his head and then talk it out, talk it over. But… He supposes, they’ll come to that point when they get there.

And she makes a bargain with it anyway, though Sunjata’s never been particularly good at keeping promises himself. He kisses her fingers lightly to keep the bargain, before he settles and lifts himself onto his elbows, cursing and cussing and finally downing the drink with a grimace and a twist of his face. Sighing, he hands his head between his shoulders, rolling the cup through his hands as she murmurs, turning to look at her then.

Her kiss is far sweeter, far more appreciative than the taste lingering in his mouth and on his tongue – and he kisses her back gently, not trying to share too much of it, aiming to plant a softer kiss to her cheek. “I don’t want to drink it again.” He says with a soft breath, hinting at a jest though he can’t laugh about it without the pain erupting again. “But if you’re feeling like punishing yourself you can make yourself a cup too.” A wink as he withdraws a small amount.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-26-2020, 09:58 PM