Personal Quest for the hunger
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Any success you can walk away from, right? He struggled with the unstable creation magic he was still learning the hang of, the result not as neat or elegant as he had intended, but Rex's diversion of water was enough to allow him some small measure of success. The two water users saved the day in the end, though, with little help from him and Hotaru and he grinned sheepishly at them as the fire was doused and Deimos gave his closing remarks.

"Clearly I need more practice, too," he agreed wryly. "Both with my magic in general and working as a team, specifically. I'd love to train with any and all of you again, if the General wouldn't mind hosting us." He gave the big man a nod of acknowledgment before offering his teammates a bow. "I look forward to seeing you again soon, hopefully under less, ah, heated circumstances." With a wink he made his goodbyes to his friends and acquaintances and then headed out to find a drink and a hot bath to wash the sweat and dust away.

Just maybe not too hot.