the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
She wasn't sure whether to laugh at the way her lover was bested by a ball of light, or angry at the wisp for acting up like this. "Shii, don't do that!" the girl chided, and tried to catch the creature in her hands. It took a few attempts, but finally she trapped it in a cage made by her fingers, and held it up to look sternly at. The emotions that barraged her senses were aggrieved, flustered and very jealous, rather overprotective in a way that made her blush.

"Listen, you!" she said, bringing it up to her eyes. Almost immediately the glow changed into a gentle, powdery blue, and between the flames that licked her fingers harmlessly, Maea almost thought she could see the outlines of a little figure. All big head and wispy arms, with bright-white eyes peering back at her. "You can't do that. Not to Sunjata, and not to Haai. They were with me first, understand?"

She looked rather odd, suspended in Sunjata's grip, talking to a light. But Maea didn't seem bothered at all, too focused on the will-o-wisp that sulked and protested. Soundless, but its pulsing, fluttering light was rapid and upset, bobbing in attempts to get to Sunjata again. Maea closed her fingers tighter, until a soundless squeal of protest reached her. It did not like being shut in.

"No, you can't. He's mine. I would be very sad if you did that. Is that what you want? For me to cry and not like you anymore?" It was like talking to a child. A very selfish, petty, sulky child... but at least it seemed her words reached it. Or rather, her stern disapproval that pulsed through their bond. The orb fluttered, diminished... and then settled.

"Good," Maea approved, tone warming immediately. Opening her hands, she threw the wisp up into the air, where it hung suspended, seemingly unaffected by the wind. "Now go explore. Play with Haai. I'll be right here, and you can come back in a little while." Shii bobbed hesitantly, drifted ominously close to Sunjata again... and after making a swift, clearly unfriendly jab at the top of his head, the light zoomed off. Straight towards Haai, where it began to hover hust over the rump of the griffin, light pulsing teasingly, in a 'you can't catch me here' kind of way.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-27-2020, 05:23 AM