the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
She was reluctant to relinquish the grasp on him too. Had been very touchy ever since they got back from their misadventures, as if needing to constantly make sure Sunjata was there, was real and alive. At least Maea still had his hand to hold, and she kept a firm grip on it as she got her feet under her, able to stand and look around properly.

The garden wasn't huge, not really. It was just that each plot between the houses had merged into one tangle of a jungle, with some tall trees to provide shade and cover for the rest of the plants to grow. Most of them were tropical and unknown to her, but there were some flowering vines she immediately fell in love with, with blue and purple flowers hanging like drapes from winding branches.

"We have to keep those," she said, and pointed them out to Sunjata, happily dragging him over to smell them. It was a sweet fragrance, like a mixture between lilac and honey. Very heady and strong; no doubt it would fill the air come sunset. There were other plants too, and she drifted deeper into the tangle of underbrush with fearless abandon, leading them gradually around the house on a winding, pathless trail from wonder to delight.

"Look. It seems there's a porch, too!" she said. It was almost entirely overgrown, but seemed to circle the whole building, offering ample amounts of shade. "Even I could be outside with that much shelter! Sunjata, I love this, it's perfect!"

Of course, she hadn't paid a lot of attention to the house itself, too busy with the garden.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-27-2020, 06:10 AM