the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
As they reached the top of the stair, Maea stepped aside to let him pass, and watched him roam off towards the other rooms. She in turn was fascinated by the large windows at the far end of the loft. They were huge, covering almost the entire wall, and the light that spilled in across the floor was warm and golden.

The whole room seemed to breathe, and there was indeed a gust of wind sweeping through the space... which, as it turned out, was because of a hole in the roof where a few boards had broken off. In some storm perhaps... it actually looked rather recent, because there was no sign of water damage on the floor.

"I do too," Maea agreed, voice soft and thoughtful as she slowly turned, eyes sweeping the details of it all. Halting when she reached Sunjata, she looked at him for a good while, leaned against the frame. Smiling and at ease, happier than she had seen him in a long time.

"Does it feel like a place you could come home to?" she asked, and made her way over to him. Confident about the solidity of the floor now. Maea held her arms out for him, to hug herself into his arms.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-27-2020, 07:24 AM