the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
He could move her whichever way, and she wouldn't mind. Was not about to leave or go anywhere, not when the taste of his lips was making her blood hum and thrill. Or perhaps it was the wall behind her back, the feeling of his hips pressing in between her thighs to keep her pinned... and either way his hands traveling up her bared legs definitely did the trick. Made her hum against his lips, into his mouth, until it moved down to her neck

"I missed you too," she responed, leaning her head back to give him room, let him claim her throat as he wished. It made her skin prickle, goosebumps flaring; she released his hair for a brief moment to free herself of the shawl before her hands plunged back into his curls, fingernails scraping across his scalp, down the back of his neck.

It did amuse her slightly, how the house really didn't seem to matter in the end. It was just another space, another shelter... Everything that mattered was right here, under her hands.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-27-2020, 08:38 AM