the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
His lips hardened on her skin, became greedier, more persistent, and her stomach tightened. Thrilled, as she felt his hands slide up to cup her rear, hold her up, keep her in place. Maea swallowed thickly when he pulled away to look at her. His eyes were already darkening, hungry as they took her in, and she blushed at his words. The suggestion, half a promise already; her breath hitched. Throat bobbing under his lips, her jaw tingling; ah, her lips felt so empty already. Neglected.

"You want me to be loud?" she murmured, trying to angle her head down. Get closer to his lips, so she could maybe steal another kiss. Her hands had begun to travel lowed, stroking his neck with pale fingers. Tracing the lines of his compass, his feathers, so familiar with the path of them that she could do it with her eyes closed.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-27-2020, 08:58 AM